niedziela, 5 lutego 2012

One Direction Liam Payne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpKsfYORqYM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv62nEyrwpw&feature=related


Danielle : I love you Liam
Liam : I love you too
Me : AND I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS
Danielle ::O
Liam :o_O
Me ::D
Danielle : :/
Liam :o_O
Me : :D
Danielle  :/:
Liam : O_O
Me ::D
Danielle : :/
Liam :o_O
Me : You not gonna ask me how long i've been hiding under your bed ?
Liam : No , I'd rather not know..


Liam  :’) 


LOL Liam :’)

Basically 2 years and no one has noticed LIAM PAYNES BUM





HI LIAM

Liam with all his makeup on :’)

Stylesish Liam ;)

Leeyuum

Harry and Liam caught in the rain :P



Shaggy and Scooby

Harry & Liam : Merry Christmas



YOU MAD!!




LIAM .. Fucking sex god



#happy18thbirthdayliam (Taken with instagram)

Liam Payne <3  (Taken with instagram)

Liam Payne <3

Liam does not like makeup ;) 

Which One Direction member is for you .. Drag this photo to find out <3 No Cheating ;)



LIAM PAYNE TOPLESS IN FLORIDA

I OWN THIS PICTURE AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CLAIMING IT THEIRS 





 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz